Cozy & Comfy







Photos by Priscilla Lemos



This week I went home shopping with my sister because she's moving to Brazil for a while. Since I knew I'd be walking quite a bit, I went for a very comfortable outfit. I threw on some jeans, a baggy tee, and ,to keep me warm, I wore this amazing cardigan from Abercrombie. It is the coziest thing ever! To keep my hair from flying all over the place (it was windy), I wore this beanie that I received from Beanie Bliss. It's super warm and I've been wearing it so much. To complete the look I added some brown engineer boots and this awesome bag that was sent to me by T-Shirt & Jeans. I absolutely love the material and the chain hanging from it with tassels and other cute details.



Get the look:

T-Shirt: H&M
Jeans: H&M
Beanie: Beanie Bliss
Boots: Available at Shiekh and Ebay




Essa semana eu saí com minha irmã para comprar coisas de casa porque ela está se mudando para o Brasil por um tempinho. Eu sabia que eu ia ter que andar bastante, então escolhi um look bem confortável. Coloquei uma calça jeans básica, uma camiseta, e, para me manter quentinha, eu usei esse cardigan incrível da Abercrombie. Ele tem um pelinho muito gostoso! Para meu cabelo não ficar voando e caindo no meu rosto (estava ventando bastante), eu resolvi usar essa touquinha que recebi da Beanie Bliss. Ela é super quentinha e eu tenho usado ela bastante. Para completar o look eu escolhi uma botinha marrom e essa bolsa linda que a T-Shirt & Jeans me mandou. Eu amo o material dela e a corrente pendurada com borlas e outros detalhes bonitinhos.


Roube o look:

Camiseta: H&M
Calça: H&M
Touca: Beanie Bliss
Bota: Disponível na Shiekh e no Ebay


3 comments:

Instagram