Black & Blue Denim








Photos by Renan Guimarães



As you can see, the snow has finally stopped here in New York and it is slowly getting warmer! I thought it was the perfect moment to pull my denim jacket out of my closet. Since it's still a little chilly, I added a a long sleeve thermal shirt under my t-shirt and a hoodie under the jacket. Then I went for some ripped jeans and super cute boots that I don't wear as often as I should. To complete the look I added this black bag with gold studs that I received from T-Shirt & Jeans. Oh, and I also wore this beautiful plum-colored lipstick that I am loving lately! (Amazingly pigmented, matte, and only $2.00? Yes, please!)



Get the look:

Jacket: Levi's
Hoodie: Hurley
T-Shirt: Forever 21 Men
Jeans: Pacsun
Necklace: Forever 21
Boots: Skechers




Como vocês podem ver, finalmente parou de nevar aqui em Nova York e o tempo está esquentando aos poucos, então achei que tava na hora de tirar minha jaqueta jeans do guarda-roupa. Como ainda está um pouquinho frio, eu coloquei uma blusa térmica por baixo da camiseta e um moletom por baixo da jaqueta. Escolhi uma calça rasgada e essa botinha linda que não uso o quanto eu deveria. Para completar o look eu usei essa bolsa preta com tachinhas douradas que recebi da T-Shirt & Jeans. Ah, e também usei esse batom escuro lindo que tenho amado ultimamente! (Super pigmentado, matte, e apenas 2 dólares? O que mais posso querer?!)


Roube o look:

Jaqueta: Levi's
Moletom: Hurley
Camiseta: Forever 21 Men
Calça: Pacsun
Colar: Forever 21
Bota: Skechers



5 comments:

  1. Nice look:)) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool look, love the jacket and the jeans!

    xo,
    Sofia & Maria
    www.kinddistinction.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the grunge look on you! Also, you should checkout www.fixateboutique.com they are a new up and coming boutique that has been getting alot of buzz lately its also reasonably priced. And, today is free shipping Fridays.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram