Lace & Sun










Photos by Renan Guimarães



One more post from sunny São Paulo (which is a miracle since it's raining here like 99% of the time) and this is my last one in this city because today I'm off to Curitiba for a few weeks. This look is one of my favorites that I've shot here in Brazil because the lace dress that Trendsgal sent me is just gorgeous. It is extremely sheer so I added a nude tank underneath along with some denim shorts. If you really want it to look like a dress instead of an oversized top, you could wear it over another dress. For the accessories, I went for some western booties, a bohemian bucket bag, various rings, and layered two crescent statement necklaces. Lastly, I added some metallic tattoos which I think looked really pretty with the jewelry and the look in general.



Get the look:

Dress: Trendsgal
Tank: Forever 21
Boots: Forever 21 (Similar ones on Ebay)
Necklaces: Miss A
Rings: Forever 21
Metallic Tattoos: Hot Jewels




Mais um post em um dia ensolarado em São Paulo (o que é raro porque parece que está quase sempre chovendo aqui) e esse será meu último post nessa cidade porque hoje mesmo estou indo para Curitiba para passar algumas semanas. Esse é um dos meus looks preferidos que fotografei aqui no Brasil porque esse vestido que a Trendsgal me mandou é simplesmente lindo. Ele é totalmente transparente então coloquei uma regatinha cor da pele por baixo e um short jeans. Se você quiser que ele fiquei bem com cara de vestido ao invés de uma blusa oversized, é só colocar ele por cima de outro vestido. Para os acessórios eu escolhi uma botinha western, uma bolsa saco bem boho, vários anéis, e dois maxi colares. Por último eu coloquei umas tatuagens metálicas que achei que ficaram bem lindas com as bijuterias e o look no geral.



Roube o look:

Vestido: Trendsgal
Regata: Forever 21
Bota: Forever 21 (Parecida no Ebay)
Colares: Miss A
Anéis: Forever 21
Tatuagens Metálicas: Hot Jewels


4 comments:

Instagram