Mustard Cardigan


 







Photos by Stephanie Braland



Today's look was actually shot while I was visiting my sister in Kansas earlier this month. She also shot another look for me while I was there, which I am really excited to post on the blog soon because I just love the pictures! As for today's outfit, it's a pretty basic look with a pop of color. If you've been following my blog for a while, then you probably know that this is usually the only way I wear color. I like to keep the rest out of the outfit neutral, which in this case is all black except for the camel colored fedora. Lastly, I layered a bunch of gold necklaces, which I think went well with the yellow tones in the cardigan and hat.



Get the look:

Cardigan: Similar ones at Forever 21
Jeans: Pacsun
Bag: Forever 21
Hat: Urban Outfitters (Similar one here)
Boots: Target (It's on sale!)
Watch: Seiko
Initial necklace: Coco&Marie
Name plate necklace: 9th & Elm
Believe charm necklace: Jenny Present
Shine necklace: Rocksbox




As fotos de hoje foram tiradas quando eu estava visitando minha irmã no Kansas no começo desse mês. Ela também fotografou outro look meu enquanto eu estava lá e quero muito postar ele logo no blog porque amei as fotos! O look de hoje é bem básico mas com uma cor chamativa. Se você acompanha meu blog há um tempo, já deve ter percebido que esse é o único jeito que uso cores. Coloco uma peça com uma cor forte e deixo o resto do look neutro, o que nesse caso é todo preto com excessão do chapéu que tem uma cor meio caramelo. Por último eu coloquei vários colares diferentes mas todos dourados para combinar com os toms de amarelo do cardigan e do chapéu.



Roube o look:

Cardigan: Parecidos na Forever 21
Camiseta: Forever 21
Calça: Pacsun
Bolsa: Forever 21
Chapéu: Urban Outfitters (Parecido aqui)
Bota: Target (Está na promoção!)
Relógio: Seiko
Colar com inicial: Coco&Marie
Colar com nome: 9th & Elm
Colar com pedra: Jenny Present
Colar “Shine”: Rocksbox


1 comment:

Instagram