Printed Pants







Photos by Renan Guimarães



As you can probably tell by the difference in background, this is my first outfit shot here in Brazil. In case you aren't aware, that's where I am right now and I'll be here until June. The nice weather allowed me to put together a very Summery, bohemian look wearing my new aztec printed pants that were sent to me by Grayson Shop. I've really wanted some loose printed pants like these for a while because I just think they're so comfortable with a laid back, beachy vibe that I love. I paired that with an off shoulder ruffle top that I'm obsessed with lately. To keep the look casual, I wore my macrame sandals from Skechers and then added one of my beautiful fringe bags that really goes with the boho look. I finished off with a brown fedora and didn't even bother putting on any jewelry.



Get the look:

Top: Garage
Pants: Grayson Shop
Bag: Aldo
Sandals: Skechers





Como vocês provavelmente podem ver pela diferença de fundo nas fotos, esse é o primeiro look que fotografei aqui no Brasil. Para quem não sabe, estou viajando e estarei no Brasil até Junho. Como o dia estava bonito, pude usar uma roupa bem verão com um estilo boho usando minha calça nova que a Grayson Shop me mandou. Fazia tempo que estava querendo uma calça larguinha estampada assim porque acho super confortável e com bastante cara de praia (o que eu adoro). Junto com ela eu coloquei essa blusinha que estou amando no momento que mostra os ombros e tem um babado em volta. Para manter o look simples, eu usei minha sandalinha da Skechers e depois adicionei uma das minhas bolsas lindas de franjas que tem tudo a ver com o estilo boho. Por último coloquei um chapéu marrom e nem me preocupei em colocar nenhuma bijuteria.



Roube o look:

Blusa: Garage
Calça: Grayson Shop
Bolsa: Aldo
Chapéu: Forever 21
Sandália: Skechers


4 comments:

  1. Jess, this look is perfection! And you must love being in Brazil. Can't wait to see more photos of you and the beautiful Brazilian scenery and culture :)

    Xoxo, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shelly!! It sure is great to be here! :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous outfit, perf for summer!!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram