Midi Skirt






Photos by Renan Guimarães



For today's outfit I was in the mood of putting together a very Spring look. It's very light, for a change, but the gray still keeps it very me. My favorite part are the shoes, which are super fun and add just the right amount of color. To complete the look I added this adorable bag that I received from T-Shirt & Jeans, which matched the brown on the platforms of my shoes.



Get the look:

T-Shirt: H&M
Skirt: Gift (Midi skirts available at Forever 21)
Necklace: Coco&Marie
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
Shoes: MakeMeChic
Lipstick: Brave by MAC





Para o look de hoje eu queria uma roupa perfeita para a Primavera. Ela é bem clara, o que é diferente para mim, mas o cinza a deixou com a minha cara. Minha parte preferida é o sapato que tem um salto bem divertido e adicionou um pouco de cor ao look. Para completar o look eu coloquei essa bolsa bem linda que recebi da T-Shirt & Jeans que combinou perfeitamente com o salto plataforma do meu sapato.



Roube o look:

Camiseta: H&M
Saia: Presente (Saias assim disponíveis na Forever 21)
Colar: Coco&Marie
Óculos: Ray-Ban
Sapato: MakeMeChic
Batom: Brave da MAC


3 comments:

  1. Very nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/
    Giveaway on my blog here -> http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/2015/05/giveaway-with-znu.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram