Birthday | Part 1


 






Photos by Renan Guimarães


As some of you may know, last week was my birthday! I actually celebrated it twice because I wanted something with my friends and then something separate with my family. So, the Saturday before it I had a very small and casual get-together at my house with just a few friends. We basically just hung out, watched stuff, and played lots of poker! It was really fun. So, this outfit is actually what I wore that day. It's very simple and comfortable, which was perfect for something like that, but the accessories help dress it up just a little bit. I had a feeling I would quickly become obsessed with these boots and I sure did. I also wore them for my birthday celebration with my family, which I'll be showing you guys in my next outfit post!


Get the look:

T-Shirt: Target
Jeans: Pacsun
Boots: M.Gemi
Necklace: Coco&Marie
Watch: Michael Kors




Como alguns de vocês devem saber, semana passada foi o meu aniversário! Eu comemorei duas vezes porque eu queria fazer algo só com os meus amigos e algo separado só com a minha familia. Então, no Sábado anterior eu fiz algo bem pequeno e simples com apenas alguns amigos. Nós passamos a noite conversando, assistindo coisas e jogando poker! Foi bem divertido. Esse foi o look que usei no dia. É bem simples e confortável mas os acessórios dão um up no look. Quando eu ganhei essa bota, eu imaginei que eu iria ficar apaixonada por ela e fiquei mesmo. Ela também fez parte do meu look na festinha com minha familia, que vou estar mostrando para vocês no meu próximo post de look do dia!



Roube o look:

Camiseta: Target
Calça: Pacsun
Bota: M.Gemi
Colar: Coco&Marie
Relógio: Michael Kors

2 comments:

Instagram