Birthday | Part 2


 






Photos by Renan Guimarães



So, last week I shared one of my birthday outfits, which I wore during a small get-together with some friends. The look I'm sharing today is what I wore during my second birthday celebration. It was a nice, intimate, little party with just family. We had some Brazilian treats and I ate so much! And to top it all off, there was ice cream cake, which is my favorite. I wore this really cute faux leather skater skirt with a long sleeve shirt. As I said in my last post, I wore my M.Gemi boots again! I just really like them and always feel like they go with everything. I accessorized with this gorgeous necklace with black and gold beads, and my amazing new Rebecca Minkoff bag! I'm obsessed with it.



Get the look:

Skirt: Forever 21 (Similar one on Ebay)
Boots: M.Gemi
Necklace: Forever 21





Na semana passada eu postei um look que usei durante uma das comemorações do meu aniversário, que foi apenas com alguns amigos. O look de hoje foi o que eu usei na segunda comemoração, que foi uma festinha com a minha familia. Tínhamos vários salgados brasileiros e eu comi muito! E para melhorar, ainda teve bolo de sorvete, que eu adoro. Eu usei essa saia fofa de couro sintético com uma blusa de manga comprida. Como eu falei no último post, eu usei minha bota linda da M.Gemi de novo! Gosto muito dela e ela parece combinar com tudo. Para os acessórios eu escolhi esse colar com pedrinhas pretas e douradas, e minha bolsa nova e maravailhosa da Rebecca Minkoff. Estou apaixonada por ela!



Roube o look:

Saia: Forever 21 (Parecida no Ebay)
Bota: M.Gemi
Colar: Forever 21

2 comments:

Instagram