Oh, my God


 





Photos by Renan Guimarães



I feel like the chillier the weather gets, the cozier and more comfortable I want to be. So, this particular day I just went for a t-shirt and jeans combo with a warm, slouchy cardigan over it. My dad actually brought this t-shirt home from one of the churches from the Harlem Gospel Tour (He's a tour guide here in New York). I don't know what he had planned on doing with it because I'm sure he wouldn't wear it but when I mentioned that I thought it was pretty cool, he gave it to me. I feel like I can never have too many black and white t-shirts and I especially love how big and loose this one is. To complete the look I put on some black chelsea boots and just had to wear my new Rebecca Minkoff bag again. Lastly, I chose a lip color that I think is just perfect for Fall and have been obsessed with.



Get the look:

Cardigan: Garage
T-Shirt: Gift
Jeans: Pacsun
Boots: Mossimo
Necklace: Coco&Marie





Parece que quanto mais o tempo esfria, mais eu quero usar roupas confortáveis. Nesse dia eu usei um combo clássico: calça jeans e camiseta. Por cima eu coloquei um cardigan bem solto e quentinho. Meu pai trouxe essa camiseta de uma das igrejas do Tour de Igrejas do Harlem (meu pai é um guia turístico aqui em Nova York). Não sei o que ele estava planejando fazer com a camiseta porque com certeza não iria usá-la, mas quando eu comentei que achei ela bem legal, ele me deu. Acho que camiseta preta e branca nunca é demais e eu gosto de como essa é bem grande e larga. Para completar o look eu coloquei uma botinha chelsea preta e tive que usar a minha bolsa nova da Rebecca Minkoff de novo. Por último eu passei um batom que achei perfeito para o Outono, pelo qual estou apaixonada.



Roube o look:

Cardigan: Garage
Camiseta: Presente
Calça: Pacsun
Bota: Mossimo

1 comment:

Instagram