L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Gloss




In today's video I'm trying out the entire collection of the L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Glosses (aka liquid lipsticks). I was super excited about these because I'm such a huge fan of liquid lipsticks. I love that they're matte and don't come off easily. It's great when you want to go out and eat, drink, etc without having to worry about your lipstick fading and having to touch up all the time. However, some liquid lipsticks can be pretty pricey, so that's why I just had to try these. They're only $5 each or $50 for the entire set (with 16 shades). Such a bargain! So, if you want to see lip swatches of all the colors, plus what I thought of them, then just watch the video below!





Individual lipsticks sold here
Entire set sold here 


So, what did you guys think? Do you have a favorite color? Let me know in the comments!





1 comment:

Instagram