Pop of Blue


 





Photos by Renan Guimarães



Lately I've been feeling like Winter and Spring are battling each other here in New York. One day it's warm and sunny, and then the next day it's super cloudy and cold. So, if you've noticed that my outfits have been kind of a mixture of light layers and things like today's faux fur coat, that's why. Since Spring is almost here, I feel like I need to wear any Winter pieces I want to wear while I still can, so I pulled out this awesome coat from my closet because I hadn't worn it this Winter yet. It's actually not very thick, so it's perfect for the chilly (but not freezing) weather we've been having. I went for an all black outfit underneath and accessorized with some black and gray items. Lastly, I added these amazing blue mirrored sunglasses that I got recently, and I just love the pop of color it adds to the outfit.



Get the look:

Coat: AliExpress
Sweater: H&M
Jeans: Pacsun
Scarf: H&M
Bag: Botkier
Boots: M.Gemi
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters




Ultimamente parece que o inverno e a primavera estão em uma batalha aqui em Nova York. Um dia ta lindo e quente, e no outro ta nublado e frio. Então se você percebeu que ultimamente meus looks estão uma mistura de peças leves e peças assim como esse casaco de pele sintética, é por isso. Como a primavera está quase chegando, eu estou aproveitando para usar todas as peças que quero usar de inverno enquanto ainda posso. Então eu resolvi pegar esse casaco lindo do armário porque ainda não tinha usado ele nesse inverno. Na verdade ele nem esquenta muito mas é perfeito para esse tempo meio frio (mas não gelado) que estamos tendo. Eu coloquei um look todo preto por baixo e para os acessórios eu escolhi algumas peças pretas e cinzas. Por último eu coloquei esse óculos com lente espelhada azul maravilhoso que comprei recentemente. Eu amei que ele adicionou um pouquinho de cor ao look.



Roube o look:

Casaco: AliExpress
Tricô: H&M
Calça: Pacsun
Cachecol: H&M
Bolsa: Botkier
Bota: M.Gemi
Óculos: Urban Outfitters


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram