Wild at Heart


 







Photos by Stephanie Braland


Here I am wearing another shirt from my sister's new clothing line! Sorry but I just can't help it. Ever since my sister gave me a bunch of clothes from her line, I just want to wear a new piece each day. They're so darn cute! In today's post I'm wearing one of my favorites. I really love the print on the back! I wore it open over a plain, white tee and accessorized with some gray suede booties, my lovely Rebecca Minkoff crossbody bag, and some really pretty jewelry that I received from Lydell NYC. I love the little fringe pendants on both the necklace and the bracelet. I completed the look with my new lippie stix from Colourpop in the color Tootsi, which is a really awesome gray-ish nude.



Get the look:

Denim Shirt: LEMA
T-Shirt: H&M
Jeans: Pacsun
Boots: M.Gemi
Necklace: Lydell NYC
Bracelet: Lydell NYC




Aqui estou usando mais uma blusa da marca de roupas nova da minha irmã! Me desculpem mas não consigo resistir. Desde que minha irmã me deu várias peças da linha, eu tenho vontade de usar uma peça nova a cada dia. Elas são muito fofas! No look de hoje eu estou usando uma das minhas camisas preferidas. Eu amo a estampa nas costas! Eu usei ela aberta por cima de uma camiseta branca e completei o look com uma botinha cinza, minha bolsa maravilhosa da Rebecca Minkoff, e alguns acessórios lindos que recebi da Lydell NYC. Eu amei os pingentes de franjas no colar e na pulseira. Por último eu passei meu batom novo da Colourpop, que é um nude meio acinzentado bem legal.



Roube o look:

Camisa: LEMA
Camiseta: H&M
Calça: Pacsun
Bota: M.Gemi
Colar: Lydell NYC
Pulseira: Lydell NYC


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram