VIDEO: Who knows me better? Sister vs. Sister




Hi guys! I'm super excited about today's video because I filmed it with my sisters when they were visiting recently. I was so happy that the three of us were finally all in the same place, and I just knew I had to get them to film a video with me. So, I decided to quiz them and see who knows me better. If you want to find out who won, check out the video below. Warning: It's a bit long, so grab a snack and come laugh with us!




Priscilla's Links: Instagram | Clothing Store | Store's Instagram
Stephanie's Links: Instagram | Home Decor Store (coming soon) | Store's Instagram

I hope you guys enjoyed this video! Let me know what other videos you guys would like to see and don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel:
www.youtube.com/jessslemos




No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram