Blue Tie-Dye








Photos by Renan Guimarães


I'm a big fan of tie-dye, especially for the Summer, because I just think it's such a fun print. This cute crop top from LEMA has been one of my faves during the warmer months. I absolutely love the color! I paired it with some black denim high waisted shorts and wrapped a blue plaid shirt around my waist. I like doing this because I'm not really a fan of tight things, and this adds a nice flowy layer. It also comes in handy whenever I get chilly. To complete the look, I opted for some black combat boots and a little crossbody bag, which has kind of become my go-to!


Get the look:

Crop Top: LEMA
Shorts: Levi's
Plaid Shirt: Similar ones at Forever 21
Boots: Forever 21
Bag: Calvin Klein (From thredUP - Sign up through this link for $10 credit)




Eu gosto muito de tie-dye (principalmente no verão) porque eu acho uma estampa muito divertida. Esse cropped da LEMA tem sido uma das minhas peças preferidas durante esses meses quentes. Eu adoro a cor! Eu usei ele com um shorts jeans preto de cintura alta e amarrei uma camisa xadrez na cintura. Eu gosto de fazer isso porque não gosto muito de usar coisas apertadas, então isso cria uma camada soltinha por cima. Também é ótimo para aquela hora que bate um friozinho. Para completar o look, eu coloquei um coturno preto e uma bolsa bem pequena que tenho usado muito ultimamente!


Roube o look:

Cropped: LEMA
Shorts: Levi's
Camisa Xadrez: Parecidas na Forever 21
Bota: Forever 21
Bolsa: Calvin Klein (Da thredUP - Crie uma conta usando esse link e ganhe $10 de crédito)


2 comments:

  1. I love that small cross body bag! I've been wearing one as of late as well, but I'm having trouble adjusting to it, because I can't carry all the things I used to be able to, lol.

    platosclosetpreferred.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's a struggle at first but, once you get used to it, it's amazing not carrying around a big heavy bag!

      Delete

Instagram