Paradise in the City


 





Photos by Renan Guimarães



Central Park is one of my favorite places in NYC. I just love that you can be completely surrounded by nature right inside of the city. This place is actually one of my go-to spots. It's not the easiest place to get to (You have to do a little bit of climbing) but it's totally worth it when you reach the top. It doesn't look that high in the pictures but, trust me, it is. From the top of this rock you get an amazing view of the park below and the buildings surrounding the park. It's really like you get the best of both worlds. This is actually where I like to go to read. I find it so peaceful and relaxing! On this particular day, I actually brought my boyfriend there for the first time. I decided to shoot this outfit, even though it's quite simple, because I just think it's cute and I couldn't pass up on this gorgeous background. I was wearing this super oversized Mickey t-shirt with some plain black shorts and just accessorized with some black jelly sandals and a big tote bag that's actually reversible (It's brown on the other side!). Also, I know my hair is a bit frizzy but it was extremely humid this day and my hair was 100% natural! I've barely used any heat on my hair ever since I got a haircut a few months ago and I have to say that it's been amazing being able to get ready so quickly!



Get the look:

T-Shirt: Forever 21
Shorts: Forever 21
Sandals: Similar ones on Amazon
Bag: Old Navy
Bracelet: Soufeel





O Central Park é um dos meus lugares preferidos em NYC. Eu acho muito legal que dar para você estar completamente rodeado pela natureza bem no meio da cidade. Esse lugar aí é um dos que eu mais vou! Não é super fácil chegar lá (Você tem que subir em umas pedras) mas quando voce chega no topo, vale a pena. Pode não parecer muito alto nas fotos mas é, e lá de cima você tem uma vista incrível do parque e dos prédios ao redor dele. Aqui é onde eu gosto de ir para ler. Acho tão tranquilo e gostoso! Nesse dia eu levei meu namorado pela primeira vez. Eu também resolvi fotografar meu look, mesmo sendo simples, porque eu achei ele fofo e eu tinha que aproveitar esse fundo lindo. Eu usei essa camiseta bem largona do Mickey com um shorts preto. Aí eu coloquei uma sandália preta e uma bolsa grande que dá para usar dos dois lados (o outro lado é marrom). Ah, e eu sei que meu cabelo estava meio frisado mas é porque estava extremamente húmido nesse dia e meu cabelo estava 100% natural. Eu quase não tenho usado chapinha ou babyliss desde que cortei meu cabelo há alguns meses atrás e tem sido ótimo poder me arrumar bem rápido!



Roube o look:

Camiseta: Forever 21
Shorts: Forever 21
Sandália: Parecida no Amazon
Bolsa: Old Navy
Pulseira: Soufeel


1 comment:

Instagram