Pop of Gray


 






Photos by Renan Guimarães



I told you guys in my last post that I was trying to step out of my comfort zone when it came to shoes. Now, look at that... sandals again! I've been in love with these metallic sandals ever since I got them at a Chinese Laundry press preview months ago but the weather just wasn't right for them before. Now they're perfect for these warm Summer days and I just think they look so cute! I kept the whole look gray and black, which would normally blend into the background of NYC buildings, but I found this awesome graffiti wall and decided to shoot my look here because I loved the contrast of the monochromatic look against the bright, colorful background. Who knew that you could create a pop of gray?!



Get the look:

Dress: H&M
Bag: Calvin Klein from thredUP (Get $10 credit on thredUP by creating an account through this link)
Sandals: Chinese Laundry
Bracelet: Soufeel (Charms from various places)





Eu falei para vocês no meu último post que eu estava tentando sair um pouco da minha área de conforto com sapatos. E olhe só... estou usando uma sandália de novo! Eu fiquei apaixonada por essa sandália metálica desde que ganhei ela em um evento da Chinese Laundry mas ainda não tinha usado porque o tempo não permitia. Agora ela é perfeita para esse calor de verão e achei que ficou linda! Eu deixei o look todo cinza e preto, que normalmente combinaria até demais com o fundo de prédios de Nova York, mas eu achei essa parede legal com grafiti e decidir fotografar meu look aqui porque gostei do contraste do look monocromático com o fundo colorido. Quem diria que cinza poderia ser um destaque?!



Roube o look:

Vestido: H&M
Bolsa: Calvin Klein from thredUP (Ganhe um crédito de $10 no thredUP quando fizer uma conta através desse link)
Sandália: Chinese Laundry
Pulseira: Soufeel (Os charms são de várias lojas diferentes)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram