Leopard Pants


 





Photos by Renan Gumarães



The outfit in today's post is one of those that ends up accidentally being almost all Forever 21 pieces. I own a lot from them so, occasionally, this happens. You guys probably are already familiar with this faux leather jacket because I wear it all the time. It's definitely one of my favorite clothing items. I wore a simple black tee underneath that I actually got from the mens section at Forever 21. I love browsing through the mens stuff because I think they have awesome t-shirts and I like that they're a bit baggy on me. The statement piece in this look is definitely these leopard print pants. I think they're so gorgeous and it's definitely a bonus that they're extremely comfortable too! To complete the look, I went for some black booties and a simple black clutch. I also added a silver necklace to dress up the black t-shirt a bit.


Get the look:

Jacket: Forever 21
T-Shirt: Forever 21
Pants: Forever 21 (Similar ones here - Looks identical!)
Bag: Forever 21 (Similar one here)
Necklace: MissA
Booties: Forever 21




O look no post de hoje é um daqueles que sem querer é quase todo com peças da Forever 21. Eu tenho muita roupa de lá, então as vezes isso acontece. Vocês já devem conhecer bem essa jaqueta de couro sintético porque uso ela direto! Com certeza é uma das minhas peças de roupa preferida. Por baixo eu coloquei uma camiseta preta que achei na seção masculina da Forever 21. Eu adoro dar uma olhada nas roupas deles porque geralmente tem umas camisetas bem legais e eu gosto que elas ficam larguinhas em mim. A peça principal do look com certeza é essa calça com estampa de onçinha. Acho ela linda e o melhor de tudo é que ela é extremamente confortável também. Para completar o look eu resolvi usar uma botinha e uma clutch preta. Eu também coloquei um colar prateado para enfeitar um pouco a camiseta preta.


Roube o look:

Jaqueta: Forever 21
Camiseta: Forever 21
Calça: Forever 21 (Parecida aqui - Parece idêntica!)
Bolsa: Forever 21 (Parecida aqui)
Colar: MissA
Bota: Forever 21


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram