New Room Makeover • Episode 1




A couple of months ago, I mentioned in a video that I was moving into a new bedroom and was filming the whole process! It took a lot longer than I thought it would but now that it's finally coming to an end, I thought I would share part 1 with you guys. I've split it into three episodes or else the video would've been over an hour long but I'll be posting the other episodes later this week! So, check out episode 1 below, where I also give a little tour of my old room, which was crazy messy because I had already started going through everything but I thought you guys might want to see what it looked like. Also, I will be doing a proper room tour later, so if there's anything you see and want to know where it's from, I'll be saying it in that video and will try to link everything that's still available. Well, enjoy!




I hope you guys enjoyed the vlog and are excited for the other episodes! 
Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel so you can see as soon as they're up:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram