Off the Shoulder & Distressed Denim


 





Photos by Renan Guimarães



Before the weather gets really cold, I've been trying to wear a bunch of my summer clothes that I didn't get a chance to wear yet. So, I pulled this off the shoulder top from my closet and decided to pair it with some light, distressed, boyfriend jeans. I added some combat boots to add an edge to the look, and completed the look with one of my favorite backpacks! I also finally tried out some hair chalk that I've had lying around for a long time. It's pink but I feel like it almost looks purple on me since my hair is really dark. I have to say that, although it looks pretty cool, I probably won't ever use it again because it's so messy. By the end of the day, I had pink hands, arms, back, and clothes!


Get the look:

Top: Garage (Similar one at Shopbop)
Jeans: Garage
Boots: Forever 21
Backpack: T-Shirt & Jeans
Hair Chalk: Forever 21




Antes que o tempo fique bem frio, eu estou tentando usar várias peças de verão que ainda não consegui usar. Então eu tirei essa blusa do armário que deixa os ombros de fora e resolvi usá-la com uma calça boyfriend rasgada. Eu coloquei um coturno para deixar o look mais “edgy” e completei ele com uma das minha mochilas preferidas! Eu também finalmente decidi testar uma giz para cabelo que comprei há muito tempo atrás. Ele é rosa mais ficou meio roxo no meu cabelo por causa dele ser bem escuro. Para ser sincera, apesar de ficar legal, eu acho que provavelmente não usarei de novo porque faz uma bagunça. No final do dia eu estava com mãos, braços, costas, e roupas rosas!


Roube o look:

Blusa: Garage (Parecida na Shopbop)
Calça: Garage
Bota: Forever 21
Mochila: T-Shirt & Jeans
Giz para cabelo: Forever 21


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram