Berry Lips


 






Photos by Renan Guimarães



With the weather getting colder and colder, it's time to start pulling out my jackets and coats from the closet. I decided to start with this fuzzy black hooded one that looks super warm but actually isn't that warm at all. So, that's why I use it more in the Fall than in the Winter. I wore it over an oversized t-shirt that has some sheer skulls on it. I have no idea where it's from because my sister gave it to me a long time ago. I went for some basic black jeans, some combat boots and completed the look with my black and gray Botkier bag. Since the whole look was very monochromatic, I decided to add a berry lipstick to add a bit of color.


Get the look:

Jacket: H&M (Similar one here)
T-Shirt: Gift
Jeans: Pacsun
Boots: Forever 21
Bag: Botkier
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban




Com o tempo esfriando mais e mais, chegou a hora de tirar as jaquetas e os casacos do armário. A primeira que resolvi usar é essa preta de pelinhos com capuz que parece ser bem quentinha mas, na verdade, não é. Por isso que uso ela mais no outono do que no inverno. Eu usei ela por cima de uma camiseta oversized que tem uma estampa de caveiras. Nem sei de onde ela é porque ganhei da minha irmã há muito tempo atrás. Eu usei uma calça preta básica, um coturno, e completei o look com minha bolsa preta e cinza da Botkier. Como o look todo ficou bem monocromático, eu resolvi usar um batom meio roxo pra dar um pouquinho de cor.


Roube o look:

Jaqueta: H&M (Parecida aqui)
Camiseta: Gift
Calça: Pacsun
Bota: Forever 21
Bolsa: Botkier
Óculos: Ray-Ban


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram