DIY: Sunglasses Storage




Hi everyone! You might have noticed that I disappeared from the blog a bit this week and that's because I got the flu and was in bed and miserable. However, I'm finally starting to feel better, so I was able to edit this video that I filmed right when I started feeling sick. Anyway, I'm so excited to have a DIY for you guys because it's been so long since I've done one. I've been trying to figure out how to store my sunglasses in a pretty way and I finally did it and wanted to share it with you guys! I love how it turned out and how practical yet adorable it is. I'll leave links below to products that I either used or think would be good alternatives.




Materials:

Frames can be found at craft stores and dollar stores but if you're not a DIY kind of person, I just found this frame with chicken wire that can be used to store sunglasses as well: Chicken Wire Window Frame
Paint I used: Behr White High Gloss Enamel
Spray Paint (a cheaper alternative): Rust-Oleum Painter's Touch Gloss Spray
Paint Brushes can be found at Home Depot
Staple Gun (Not electric but will work just as well)
Twine


Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram