Birthday Girl


 






Photos by Renan Guimarães



Last week was my birthday and I had a little party over the weekend to celebrate. This was my outfit, although at the party I didn't keep the cardigan on because it was really hot. The weather has been really crazy lately! I actually wore shorts today, even though I was freezing just a couple of days ago. Anyway, I really wanted something comfortable, so I opted for some jeans and a t-shirt. However, I didn't want it to look too boring, so I wore these amazing half black, half leopard print jeans. They might just be my favorite jeans ever! I also wore my distressed tee from SammyDress and then just accessorized with a cute choker, my charm bracelet, and my booties from Harley Davidson. Of course, I just had to wear Times Square on the lips because it has basically become my favorite lip color!


Get the look:

Cardigan: Forever 21
T-Shirt: SammyDress
Jeans: Hot Topic
Necklace: Forever 21
Bracelet: Soufeel (Charms from various places)




Semana passada foi o meu aniversário e eu tive uma festinha no final de semana para comemorar. Esse foi o look que eu usei mas na festa mesmo eu não fiquei com o cardigan porque estava muito quente. O tempo está muito louco ultimamente! Hoje eu até usei shorts, mesmo tendo passado muito frio há poucos dias atrás. Mas voltando ao look das fotos, eu sabia que queria algo confortável, então decidi usar uma calça jeans e uma camista. Porém, eu não queria que ficasse muito básico, então usei essa calça incrível que é metade preta e metade com estampa de onçinha. Acho que ela é minha calça preferida! Eu também usei minha camiseta rasgada da SammyDress e completei o look com um choker muito fofo, minha pulseira de charms, e minha bota da Harley Davidson. É claro que usei Times Square na boca porque ele tem se tornado meu batom preferido!


Roube o look:

Cardigan: Forever 21
Camiseta: SammyDress
Calça: Hot Topic
Colar: Forever 21
Pulseira: Soufeel (Charms de vários lugares)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram