Vans x Disney Girl


 







Photos by Renan Guimarães



If you watched my October haul video, then you'll recognize the sweatshirt I'm wearing and know how hard it was to get! This sweatshirt was a collaboration between Vans and Disney, which are two companies I love so much. It took me over a year to get my hands on it but it was definitely worth the wait. I think it's so freaking adorable! I paired that with some ripped jeans and, of course, just had to wear some Vans sneakers too. This is another item that was sold out and very difficult to find but I also managed to find it after a really long time and I'm so happy to have it! I think they're the perfect white sneakers. To complete the look, I wore my Topshop denim jacket, which I recently added a bunch of pins to. I have collected these pins throughout the years, so most of them have some kind of meaning or memory attached to them. On the front pocket of the jacket, I added my new Stranger Things pin that my sister gave me for my birthday. It says “Friend's Don't Lie” and I absolutely love it!


Get the look:

Jacket: Topshop
Sweatshirt: Vans
Jeans: Pacsun
Sneakers: Vans
Stranger Things Pin: Super USA




Se você assistiu meu video de recebidos de Outubro, você deve reconhcer esse moletom que estou usando e sabe o quanto foi difícil consegui-lo! Esse moletom faz parte de uma linha que a Vans lançou em parceria com a Disney, que são duas companias que amo muito. Eu demorei mais de um ano para conseguir ele mas valeu muito a pena. Acho ele fofo demais! Eu usei ele com uma calça rasgada e, é claro, um tênis da Vans também. Essa é outra coisa que também estava esgotada e foi bem dificil achar mas finalmente consegui! Acho que é o tênis branco perfeito. Para completar o look eu usei minha jaqueta jeans da Topshop que enchi de buttons. Tenho colecionado todos esses buttons há muitos anos, e quase todos têm algum significado ou memória ligada a eles. No bolso da frente eu coloquei meu broche novo do Stranger Things que minha irmã me deu de aniversário. Está escrito “Friend's Don't Lie” que significa “Amigos não mentem.” Eu amei demais!


Roube o look:

Jaqueta: Topshop
Moletom: Vans
Calça: Pacsun
Tênis: Vans
Broche do Stranger Things: Super USA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram