Dream Catcher











Photos by Stephanie Braland


Even though it's still Summer, Saturday was a bit of a breezy day here in New York. I must say I was a bit glad because it allowed me to wear this beautiful cardigan I received from Living Doll LA. It feels amazing and I absolutely love the high low hem. So I threw that over this tank that they also sent me, which has an awesome dream catcher design along with some inspirational words. I put on my typical high waisted Levi's shorts and combat boots, but added the thigh high socks to make it a little more interesting. To complete the look I wore this beautiful (faux) leather backpack I received from T-Shirt & Jeans. I've been wanting a leather backpack for a while now so I was really excited when this one arrived and I am loving it!




Get the look:



Cardigan: Living Doll LA
Shorts: Levi's
Socks: Forever 21
Boots: Forever 21
Backpack: T-Shirt & Jeans (Will be available at Burlington stores at the end of the month!)





Mesmo ainda sendo verão, Sábado passado estava nublado e ventando um pouco aqui em Nova York. Eu achei bom porque eu pude usar esse cardigan lindo que eu recebi da Living Dolls LA. Ele é muito macio e eu amei o estilo mullet dele. Então coloquei ele em cima dessa regata que também me mandaram, que tem uma estampa muito legal com filtro de sonhos e frases inspiradoras. Coloquei um shorts de cintura alta da Levi's e meu coturno, que uso bastante, mas coloquei a meia pra deixar o look mais interessante. Pra finalizar eu escolhi usar essa mochila de couro que recebi da T-Shirt & Jeans. Faz tempo que estou querendo uma mochila de couro então fiquei bem feliz quando essa chegou e eu estou amando ela!


Roube o look:

Cardigan: Living Doll LA
Shorts: Levi's
Meia: Forever 21
Bota: Forever 21
Mochila: T-Shirt & Jeans (Estará disponível na Burlington no final do mês!)



5 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit !!! You always look so gorgeous xxx Love that top <3
    You are welcome to visit my blog -- http://www.mlleepaulettegirl.com/
    Message me on insta -- insta@mlleepaulettegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cardigan is so pretty! And I love the thigh high socks <3

    ReplyDelete

Instagram