Warped Tour




ethnic print printed backpack red plaid flannel shirt around the waist combat boots

ethnic print printed backpack red plaid flannel shirt around the waist combat boots

red plaid flannel shirt gold beaded bracelets arm tattoo

ethnic print printed backpack red flannel plaid shirt

combat boots red plaid flannel shirt
Photos by Priscilla Lemos


While you guys are reading this, I'm away on a mini vacation with my boyfriend and his family but I couldn't leave you guys without a blog post so I thought it was the perfect time to share the outfit I wore a few weeks back when I went to Warped Tour. Even though it was pretty hot that day, I chose to wear jeans because since I was going to be outdoors I really didn't want to get a weird tan line from wearing shorts. I then put on a basic tank top because I think less is more in these cases. What's the point of looking awesome but being so hot that you pass out? Trust me, it's not worth it. Tying a flannel or some kind of long sleeve shirt around your waist like I did is seriously one of the best ideas. That way you have something to keep you warm at night once the sun is gone and it gets a bit chilly, and during the day it makes your outfit look cooler and you don't have to carry it in your bag. Speaking of bags, backpacks are another really good idea! Everytime I have a shoulder bag, my back hurts. The backpack distributes the weight evenly, so my back doesn't hurt and I'm able to take all the important things like my wallet, camera, and a water bottle! So, what kind of tips do you guys have for music festivals?

Get the look:

Tank: Forever 21

Jeans: Pacsun

Flannel: Forever 21

Backpack: Golden Trash
Boots: Forever 21

Bracelets: Forever 21







Enquanto vocês estão lendo isso, eu estou viajando com meu namorado e a família dele mas eu não poderia ir sem deixar um post preparadinho pra vocês, então achei que era o momento perfeito para eu postar um look que usei há umas semanas atrás quando fui no Warped Tour. Esse dia estava bem quente mas mesmo assim resolvi usar calça porque como eu estaria no sol o dia inteiro, eu não queria ficar com marca de short. Coloquei uma regata básica porque nesses casos eu acho que menos é mais. O que adianta estar linda mas estar com tanto calor que passa mal? Acredite em mim, não vale a pena. Amarrar uma camisa na cintura como eu fiz é uma das melhores ideias! Desse jeito você tem algo para vestir quando anoitecer e esfriar um pouco, e durante o dia seu look fica mais interessante e você não precisa carregar a blusa na bolsa. Falando em bolsa, mochilas também são uma ótima ideia! Sempre quando uso bolsa eu fico com dor nas costas. A mochila distribui o peso igualmente então não fico com dor nas costas, e tenho um lugar para carregar todas as coisas importantes, como carteira, câmera e uma garrafa de água! 
E ai, vocês também têm alguma dica para festivais de música?


Roube o look:

Regata: Forever 21
Calça: Pacsun
Camisa Xadrez: Forever 21
Mochila: Golden Trash
Bota: Forever 21
Pulseiras: Forever 21



4 comments:

Instagram