Wildflower








Photos by Renan Guimarães



Today's outfit is a little fancier than usual! The reason for that is because this is what I wore to a wedding recently. I had been wanting to wear this dress for a while and I thought a summer wedding was the perfect occasion. This dress also allowed me to wear something else I had been wanting to wear: this neon clutch with lace! I'm obsessed with it and I liked how it matched some of the flowers on the dress but not in a super matchy-matchy kind of way. These earrings that I received from Sunset 45 also picked up on some of the colors from the dress and I honestly think I couldn't have found something with such perfect colors for this dress if I tried! Everything just kind of came together, which was a relief because I had to get ready super fast and hadn't even thought about what I was going to wear until that morning!


Get the look:

Dress: Topshop
Clutch: Aldo
Earrings: Sunset 45
Booties: Similar ones on Amazon




O look de hoje é um pouco mais chique do que eu normalmente uso! A razão disso é porque essa é a roupa que eu usei para um casamento recentemente. Fazia tempo que eu estava querendo usar esse vestido e achei que um casamento no verão era a ocasião perfeita. Junto com o vestido também pude usar outra coisa que queria usar há bastante tempo: essa bolsa neon com renda! Eu estou apaixonada por ela e eu amei que ela combinou com o vestido mas não de um jeito muito óbvio. Esse brinco que eu recebi da Sunset 45 também combinou perfeitamente com as cores do vestido e eu juro que se eu tivesse tentado achar um brinco com cores tão perfeitas assim, eu não teria achado. Tudo apenas deu certo, e ainda bem porque eu tinha pouquíssimo tempo para me arrumar e eu nem tinha pensado no que eu ia usar até acordar naquela manhã.


Roube o look:

Vestido: Topshop
Bolsa: Aldo
Brinco: Sunset 45
Botinha: Parecida no Amazon



12 comments:

Instagram