Crochet & Round Sunnies









Photos by Priscilla Lemos



Happy Friday everyone! Hope everyone's had a great week. If not, don't worry because the weekend is here! Today's outfit is from a couple weeks ago, right before heading out to the beach with my sister and a friend. It wasn't a very hot day, so I did end up spending most of the time in these clothes. I did change my boots for flip flops though! My favorite item in this outfit is definitely the crochet cardigan. A few months ago my mom was cleaning out her closet and getting rid of a bunch of her clothes and I spotted this cardigan. I was so excited! I guess she'd had it for quite a while because I had never seen it before and not even she remembered where it was from. All I know is that it's mine now and I'm loving it! Also, I did film a bit of this day so I'm going to mash that up with some footage I have from other days around the same time and post a video soon. So keep an eye out for that sometime next week!


Get the look:

Tee: H&M
Cardigan: The closest ones I found are this one and this one
Shorts: Levi's
Boots: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Similar ones on Ebay
Necklace: Street Market
Bracelet: Similar one here
Nailpolish: OPI "Where Did Suzi's Man-Go?" courtesy of Sunset 45




Feliz Sexta-feira pra todo mundo! Espero que tenham tido uma ótima semana. Se não tiveram, não se preocupem porque o final de semana chegou! O look de hoje é de algumas semanas atrás, bem antes de ir pra praia com minha irmã e uma amiga. Não era um dia muito quente, então acabei ficando com essa roupa mesmo a maior parte do tempo mas troquei a bota por um chinelo. A minha peça favorita nesse look é com certeza o cardigan de crochê. Há alguns meses atrás, minha mãe estava separando roupas que não queria mais e eu vi esse cardigan no meio. Eu fiquei muito feliz! Acho que ele é bem antigo porque eu nunca vi ela usando e nem ela lembra de onde é. Só sei que agora ele é meu e eu estou amando! Também queria falar que eu tenho umas filmagens desse dia aí, então vou juntar com umas filmagens que eu tenho da mesma semana e postar um vídeo. Então fiquem de olho aqui no blog semana que vem!


Roube o look:

Camiseta: H&M
Cardigan: Os mais parecidos que eu encontrei são esse e esse
Shorts: Levi's
Bota: Forever 21
Óculos: Parecido na Ebay
Colar: Feira Hippie
Pulseira: Parecida aqui
Esmalte: OPI "Where Did Suzi's Man-Go?" que ganhei da Sunset 45



10 comments:

  1. Love that cardigan and necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cardigan is amazing! Love this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, especially the little pop of blue from your necklace! That cardigan is a great find, thank goodness your mum didn't throw it anyway! x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3
      I know, right? I'm so glad I spotted it before it was too late!

      Delete
  4. Love your pretty outfit :)

    http://www.madelinefedmont.com/survive-senior-year-high-school-apply-college/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute and elegnat cardign ! Loved these round sunnies too !

    ReplyDelete

Instagram