My Hair Care Routine + Tips for Growing Out Hair!




I feel like everyone goes through a phase where they feel like their hair isn't growing. Time goes by and the length of your hair just doesn't change and you wonder what's going on. For many years I felt like that until I finally realized what the problem was. My ends were damaged and kept breaking off, so no matter how much my hair grew, the length continued the same. That's when I realized that if I didn't try to make my hair healthier, my hair would never be as long as I wanted it to. So, throughout 2015 I made some changes and learned some things that really helped me transform my hair. It's now super healthy and the longest it's been in years. Therefore, I thought I'd share these tips with you guys in a video, along with the products I've been using and loving. Enjoy!




Products mentioned:



Subscribe to my channel on YouTube: www.youtube.com/jessslemos




4 comments:

Instagram