Denim & Turtle Neck


 






Photos by Renan Guimarães



Finally a new outfit post! I've really hated not being able to post one of these in over a week but I'm glad to have a new outfit to share with you guys. For the chilly but not freezing (Thank God) weather we've been having, I thought it would be perfect to pair a turtle neck sweater with my oversized denim jacket. It's lightweight but still covered me up well so I wasn't cold. I liked keeping the colors up top pretty light but, being me, I just had to add some black. So, I went for my favorite high waisted jeans and new black booties. To complete the look I wore this beautiful bag that I received form T-Shirt & Jeans. I really love it! I also wanted to share with you guys the case that Caseology sent me for my phone. I picked this really pretty one that's white and gold and I absolutely love how it looks on my phone.



Get the look:

Jacket: Levi's
Sweater: Karen Scott (Similar one at Forever 21)
Jeans: Pacsun
Boots: Mossimo
Phone case: Caseology




Finalmente um look novo aqui no blog! Eu estava odiando não conseguir postar looks aqui durante mais de uma semana mas estou feliz de ter um look novo para compartilhar com vocês hoje. Para esse tempo que está frio mas não gelado (Graças a Deus), eu achei que seria perfeito usar um tricô de gola alta com minha jaqueta jeans. É leve mas como eu estava toda coberta eu não senti frio. Eu gostei de deixar as cores claras em cima mas, sendo eu, eu tive que colocar um pouco de preto no look. Eu usei minha calça preferida de cintura alta e minha botinha nova. Para completar o look eu usei essa bolsa que recebi da T-Shirt & Jeans. Achei ela muito linda! Eu também queria mostrar para vocês essa case de celular que a Caseology me mandou. Eu escolhi essa porque amei o branco com dourado e acho que ficou bem fofa no meu celular.



Roube o look:

Jaqueta: Levi's
Tricô: Karen Scott (Parecido na Forever 21)
Calça: Pacsun
Bota: Mossimo
Capa do celular: Caseology


9 comments:

  1. awesome:)xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit.Its almost summer time here in the Philippines but because of the climate change its cold and raining since yesterday!.!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hopefully it'll actually start to feel like Summer soon :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Jess! Stopping by from Lynne's Instaloops Group! You're gorge! I love your hair, that lippie and that you love the Lord! I'm based in NY/NJ, too :)
    http://adornedinarmor.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you so much! That's awesome that we have so much in common :)

      Delete
  4. Love this look and your lip color! So fab girl!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram