New York, New York








Photos by Priscilla Lemos



I guess since I was born and raised in New York, I really love clothing items that have the name of this amazing place written on them. This particular top is from my sister's brand, LEMA, which makes it even cooler. Since it's a crop top, I paired it with some high waisted jeans and then wrapped a plaid shirt around my waist so everything wouldn't be too tight. I then threw on my oversized denim jacket since it was a bit chilly. I accessorized with some black studded engineer boots, my new favorite bag, and the amazing My Girl sunnies from Quay, which are beyond beautiful!



Get the look:

Jacket: Levi's
New York Shirt: LEMA
Plaid Shirt: Gift (Similar ones on Forever 21)
Jeans: Pacsun
Bag: Botkier
Boots: Similar ones on Sears
Sunglasses: Quay




Acho que por causa de eu ter nascido e sido criada em Nova York, eu amo quando peças de roupa têm o nome desse lugar maravilhoso escrito nelas. E essa blusa aí é da marca da minha irmã, a LEMA, o que faz ela ser mais legal ainda. Como ela é um cropped, eu resolvi usá-la com uma calça jeans de cintura alta. Depois amarrei uma camisa xadrez na cintura para não ficar tudo muito grudado no corpo. Também coloquei minha jaqueta jeans oversized porque estava um pouquinho frio. Por último eu coloquei uma bota preta com tachinhas, minha nova bolsa preferida, e esse óculos incrível da Quay que é lindo demais!



Roube o look:

Jaqueta: Levi's
Blusa New York: LEMA
Camisa Xadrez: Presente (Parecidas na Forever 21)
Calça: Pacsun
Bolsa: Botkier
Bota: Parecida na Sears
Óculos: Quay

1 comment:

Instagram