DUPES: Lolita, Lolita II + more!




Hi guys! I know I disappeared from the blog a bit last week but so much happened: a blizzard, jury duty, and then a cold. I'm still not completely over the cold yet but I'm back anyway and today I have a new video for you guys. I recently came across a few dupes in my makeup collection, so I wanted to share them! As always, I'll have the items listed below with links to where you can purchase them.




Products mentioned:

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick - Lolita
Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip - Beeper
Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick - Lolita II
L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Gloss - Fleur
Colourpop Super Shock Cheek - Wisp
Wet n Wild Fergie Shimmer Palette - Hollywood Blvd

Lipstick I'm wearing: Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip - Bad Habit


Hope you guys enjoyed this video! Don't forget to subscribe to my channel on YouTube: www.youtube.com/jessslemos




No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram