B&W with a Hint of Gray


 






Photos by Renan Guimarães



I just love a black and white look. I think it's a classic combination! Add in a little bit of gray and you have all my favorite colors (Don't judge me; I'm a New Yorker!). I think the sleek, high neck shirt makes me look very put together but the leather jacket adds an edginess, which I like. I added these jeans that I received from Blue Faith and found them super comfortable. The slits on the knees add an extra edge and also make the look a bit more casual. Lastly, I accessorized with some black booties and my amazing Botkier bag that has a beautiful floral design!



Get the look:

Jacket: Forever 21
Shirt: Jockey
Jeans: Blue Faith (Their website will be live at the end of the month)
Bag: Botkier
Boots: Forever 21




Eu amo looks com preto e branco. Acho que é uma combinação clássica! Se adicionar um pouco de cinza então, aí você tem todas as minha cores preferidas (Não me julguem. Sou Nova Iorquina, afinal!). Apesar da blusa de gola alta me deixar com um look mais arrumadinho, a jaqueta de couro deixou tudo mais despojado. Eu resolvi usar essa calça jeans que recebi da Blue Faith e achei ela super confortável. O rasgado no joelho deixou o look ainda mais casual. Por último eu coloquei uma botinha preta e minha bolsa maravilhosa da Botkier que tem um detalhe floral lindo!



Roube o look:

Jaqueta: Forever 21
Blusa: Jockey
Calça: Blue Faith (O site deles vai ser lançado no final do mês)
Bolsa: Botkier
Bota: Forever 21


7 comments:

Instagram