Leather & Leopard








Photos by Priscilla Lemos



This faux leather jacket from H&M has been one of my favorite items from my closet for many years. I think a jacket like this is the best thing to have because you can throw it over any outfit when you don't feel like putting too much thought into it. There are days when I just want to put on a pair of jeans and a baggy tee, so the jacket not only helps in case it gets chilly but it also adds an edginess to the look, which I love. In this outfit, however, my shoes are definitely what make it more interesting. These are the other jelly sandals that Jelly Beans sent me (If you haven't seen the blog post where I showed the first ones, you can check it out here) and I think they are so unbelievably cool. Many of you may have noticed that I love leopard print so I couldn't believe that they actually had jellies like this! I've honestly been wearing my jellies so much ever since they arrived. They are the perfect shoes for the summer!

Get the look:

Tee: H&M
Jacket: Similar one at H&M and Forever 21
Jeans: Pacsun
Sandals: Jelly Beans




Essa jaqueta de couro vegetal da H&M tem sido uma das minhas peças preferidas há muitos anos. Acho que jaqueta assim é uma das melhores peças de roupas que você pode ter no armário porque você pode colocar por cima de qualquer roupa quando você não está afim de pensar demais no que vai vestir. Tem dias aonde só quero vestir uma calça jeans e uma camiseta larga, então a jaqueta não só ajuda a te esquentar se esfriar, mas também deixa o look mais “edgy.” (Me desculpem mas não sei se tem essa palavra em português ou se vocês usam assim mesmo. “Ousado” talvez? Enfim...) Mas nesse look, o que deixa ele mais interessante é a sandália. Essa é a outra sandália que a Jelly Beans me mandou (Se você ainda não viu o post com a primeira sandália, você pode ver aqui) e acho ela muito linda! Alguns de vocês já devem ter reparado que eu amo estampa de onçinha, então nem acreditei quando eu vi que tinha esse tipo de sandália com essa estampa. Eu tenho usado essas sandálias estilo Melissa demais desde que recebi. Acho que são o sapato perfeito para o verão!


Roube o look:

Camiseta: H&M
Jaqueta: Parecida na H&M e na Forever 21
Calça: Pacsun
Sandália: Jelly Beans


6 comments:

Instagram