A Touch of Pink








Photos by Priscilla Lemos



Summer is officially over and it is now Fall. However, luckily for me, the weather is still pretty nice in NYC, so I continue to dress like it's still Summer. I hadn't worn my pastel pink creepers in a while and I really wanted to, so when these adorable cat socks arrived from Jien Harrison I thought they would look super cute together. (The socks even have cat ears! Cuteness overload.) Since there was a lot going on with the shoes and socks, I kept the rest of the outfit simple and black. Then I added the bag, which isn't simple at all but I just really wanted to wear it and thought it wasn't too much since the top of my outfit was really plain.


Get the look:

Crop Top: Similar one on Ebay
Jeans: Pacsun
Bag: Gift
Cat Socks: Jien Harrison
Creepers: T.U.K.
Watch: Swatch
Gemstone Ring: Gift
Cross Ring: Forever 21





O verão acabou e o Outono chegou mas, felizmente, o tempo aqui em NYC ainda está bom, então continuo me vestindo como se ainda fosse verão. Fazia tempo que eu não usava meu creeper rosa e eu estava muito afim de usar, então quando recebi essa meia fofa da Jien Harrison, eu achei que ficaria bem legal junto. (Gente, a meia tem até orelha de gatinho. Fofa demais!) Como o creeper com a meia ficou um pouco chamativo, eu deixei o resto do look bem simples e todo preto. Também coloquei essa bolsa que não é nem um pouco simples mas eu queria muito usá-la e eu achei que não tinha problema porque a parte de cima do look estava bem simples.


Roube o look:

Cropped: Parecido no Ebay
Calça: Pacsun
Bolsa: Presente
Creeper: T.U.K.
Relógio: Swatch
Anel com Pedra: Presente
Anel de Cruz: Forever 21


6 comments:

Instagram