Overalls & Stripes







Photos by Priscilla Lemos



So today's blog post has special appearances by Spider-Man, the Cookie Monster, Minnie Mouse, and Sponge Bob! Haha I was out with my sister and we passed by Times Square, so I thought it would be a fun place to shoot my outfit. I didn't really stop to think about how difficult that would be, though. Not only is it full of tourists, but it also has a bunch of people walking around in costumes (“Spider-Man” wouldn't leave until I took a picture with him). Well, on to the outfit! I showed these overalls in a haul video a long time ago but hadn't worn them yet. They are coated, which I think makes them really cool and I paired them with a cropped striped tee. Since there was no color in the outfit, I opted for a red lip for a little pop of color.


Get the look:

Crop Top: Forever 21
Overalls: Forever 21
Boots: Skechers
Sunglasses: Similar ones here
Watch: Seiko





O post de hoje tem participação especial do Homen Aranha, o Come-Come, a Minnie, e o Bob Esponja! Haha Eu estava andando com a minha irmã e passamos pela Times Square, então achei que seria um lugar divertido para tirar algumas fotos do meu look. Eu só não parei pra pensar no quanto seria difícil tirar fotos lá. Além de ser cheio de turistas, também tem várias pessoas vestidas de personagens diferentes (O “Homen-Aranha” não saiu de perto até eu tirar uma foto com ele). Mas agora vamos falar da roupa! Eu mostrei esse macacão há um tempão atrás em um vídeo de comprinhas mas eu ainda não tinha usado. Ele é resinado, o que eu acho muito legal, e eu coloquei ele com uma cropped listrada. Já que o look inteiro era preto e branco, eu optei por uma batom vermelho pra dar um pouco de cor.


Roube o look:

Cropped: Forever 21
Macacão: Forever 21
Bota: Skechers
Bolsa: Forever 21
Óculos: Parecido aqui
Relógio: Seiko


3 comments:

Instagram