NYFW








Photos by Priscilla Lemos



Who else loves New York Fashion Week? I find it really exciting when the city becomes filled with people who, like me, love fashion! From designers and models to celebrities and other bloggers. I just love seeing what everyone is wearing. So, today I'm sharing my outfit with you guys. I recently got this high neck crop top and I really wanted to wear it. Crop tops are still super in (luckily for me because I'm pretty short and crop tops with high waisted pants help elongate my figure) and I think the high neck makes it a little more sophisticated. The statement piece, however, is definitely this cobalt blue blazer I got last year. For some reason I had never worn it and when NYFW came around I remembered it and thought it would be great over a black outfit. I chose a simple black clutch and some Vans sneakers to complete the look. I debated wearing heels but in the end I went for the sneakers because not only are they super comfortable, but they are also really cute. Plus, sneakers are totally in style, so take advantage of that!


Get the look:

Top: Similar one on Ebay
Blazer: Forever 21
Pants: Gift (Similar one on Supré)
Sneakers: Vans
Clutch: Forever 21
Watch: Seiko
Rings: Forever 21





Quem mais ama a semana de moda? Eu acho muito legal ver a cidade cheia de pessoas que, como eu, amam moda! Tem estilistas, modelos, celebridades e outras blogueiras, então eu amo ver o que todo mundo está usando. Hoje vou mostrar pra vocês o meu look. Eu comprei há pouco tempo essa cropped com a gola alta e eu queria muito usá-la. Blusas cropped ainda estão muito na moda (ainda bem porque sou baixinha e cropped com calça de cintura alta ajudam alongar o corpo) e eu acho que a gola dessa deixa ela um pouco mais sofisticada. Mas a peça principal desse look é esse blazer azul que comprei no ano passado. Não sei porque mas nunca tinha usado ele e quando chegou o NYFW eu lembrei dele e achei que ficaria bem legal em cima de uma roupa toda preta. Eu escolhi uma bolsa simples e um tênis da Vans pra completar o look. Eu até pensei em usar salto mas no final acabei optando pelo tênis mesmo porque ele além de comfortável, é bem lindo. Gente, tênis está muito na moda, então vamos aproveitar!


Roube o look:

Cropped: Parecido no Ebay
Blazer: Forever 21
Calça: Presente (Parecido na Supré)
Tênis: Vans
Bolsa: Forever 21
Relógio: Seiko
Anéis: Forever 21





6 comments:

  1. This outfit is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit and love your watch, you have an amazing look, love the way you match those perfect pieces. I want to start a Fashion Blog about jewelry and many people recommend me to use professional help. Do you manage this awesome blog yourself? If not, do you use any marketing plan? I found this one, do you think it will help me? http://jewelrymarketers.multimindgroup.com/special-solutions/market-leader-ecommerce-and-marketing-solution/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!<3

      I manage the blog myself, so I can't really give any advice about professional help. I do think, however, that in the beginning it's a little unnecessary. I would just try it out on my own first, to see if you really enjoy it!

      Delete
  3. Love the blazer!! This outfit is perfection.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram