Neutrals









Photos by Bryan Trindade



So, in today's pictures I was actually in Philadelphia with my boyfriend and some friends. We decided to take a little road trip and just spent the day there. (By the way, we filmed quite a lot, so you can expect a video of that in the near future!) Each item in my outfit is actually quite simple but I really like how it all looks together. As you can see, I'm wearing my Skechers boots again! Like I said in my haul video, I'm kind of obsessed and just want to wear them everyday.


Get the look:

Top: H&M
Shorts: Forever 21
Boots: Skechers
Gemstone Necklace: Jenny Present
Layered necklace: Gift
Bracelet: Gift
Rings: Forever 21





As fotos de hoje são de quando eu fui pra Philadelphia com meu namorado e uns amigos. Resolvemos fazer uma pequena viagem e passamos o dia lá. (Falando nisso, filmamos bastante lá, então terá vídeo em breve!) Cada peça desse look é até bem simples mas eu gostei de como ficou tudo junto. Como vocês podem ver, estou usando a botinha da Skechers de novo! Eu estou muito apaixonada por ela e quero usá-la todo dia.


Roube o look:

Camisa: H&M
Short: Forever 21
Chapéu: Forever 21
Bota: Skechers
Colar com Pedra: Jenny Present
Colar comprido: Presente
Pulseira: Presente
Anéis: Forever 21

6 comments:

Instagram