Asymmetrical Coat







Photos by Renan Guimarães



Something that I believe every woman needs in their closet is a great coat. When I came across this one from All Saints a couple of years ago, I just had to have it. Luckily, I found it at an outlet and was able to get it for half the price. It's super warm and has an amazing fit, but what I love most about it is this awesome asymmetrical collar, which I think makes it a bit different. I wore some faux leather pants to add an edginess to the outfit, and finally got to wear these beautiful booties I got from my boyfriend on my birthday. To complete the outfit I chose this black leather bag that I received from T-Shirt & Jeans. I love that it has a simple, sleek design with some great gold details.


Get the look:

Coat: AllSaints
Pants: H&M (Similar one also at H&M)
Booties: Public Desire





Uma coisa que eu acho que toda mulher precisa no seu guarda-roupa é um bom casaco. Quando eu encontrei esse na All Saints há alguns anos atrás eu sabia que eu precisava dele. Ainda bem que achei ele em um outlet, então paguei metade do preço original. Ele é super quentinho e veste muito bem, mas o que eu mais amo nele é essa gola assimétrica, que deixa ele um pouco diferente. Eu usei uma calça de couro para deixar o look um pouco mais pesado, e finalmente pude usar essa botinha linda que ganhei do meu namorado no meu aniversário. Para completar o look eu escolhi essa bolsa preta de couro que ganhei da T-Shirt & Jeans. Eu amei o fato dela ser simples com apenas alguns detalhes dourados.


Roube o look:

Casaco: AllSaints
Calça: H&M (Parecido também na H&M)
Botinha: Public Desire


7 comments:

  1. Great. xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked the bag and shoes, the whole outfit was cute.

    http://www.savvycrave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jess! I just find your blog, and I must say that I like very much your style. I follow and I invite you to go through my blog. Best regards!
    http://diaryofarockerheart.blogspot.com/2015/01/camisa-de-chico-mas-detalle-de-chica.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with that coat!! xoxo
    www.alliesfashionalley.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram