Beanie & Band Tee








Photos by Renan Guimarães



Even though this old leather jacket is super beat up and I have a bunch of other ones that are nice and new, I just can't help going back to this one once in a while. I really, really love it! I was having a bit of a lazy day, so I just put on a band tee, some jeans, and a beanie. I received this beanie from Departure and other than the color, which I am obsessed with, I also really love how thick and warm it is. It's also really awesome that their pieces are hand sewn and made here in the US. So, for the accessories I went with a little black satchel and some engineer boots with studs. As always, I also wore a bunch of midi rings because that's just something I do almost everyday!


Get the look:

Jacket: H&M
Tee: Haste the Day (You can find band tees at MerchNow)
Jeans: Pacsun
Boots: Wanted
Beanie: Departure
Midi rings: Forever 21
Chevron ring: Garage





Mesmo essa jaqueta de couro sendo bem velhinha e eu tendo várias outras que são novas, eu sempre acabo usando ela de vez em quando. Eu gosto demais dela! Esse dia eu estava com um pouco de preguiça e queria um look simples, então eu resolvi usar uma camiseta de banda, uma calça jeans, e uma touquinha. Eu recebi essa touca da Departure e, além da cor que é linda, eu amei o quanto ela é quentinha. Também acho bem legal que todas as peças deles são feitas à mão aqui nos EUA mesmo. Para completar o look eu escolhi uma bolsa carteiro preta e uma bota com tachinhas. E, como sempre, eu coloquei vários anéis midi porque gosto de fazer isso quase todos os dias!


Roube o look:

Jaqueta: H&M
Camiseta: Haste the Day (Você encontra camisetas de banda na MerchNow)
Calça: Pacsun
Bota: Wanted
Bolsa: Forever 21
Touca: Departure
Aneis midi: Forever 21
Anel chevron: Garage


6 comments:

  1. Perfect look:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look! Super stylish! <3

    https://coralbuttons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this way around. Getting the best of the accessories to complete the look and then showing it off perfectly to intrigue others as well. Don't know about others, but I am certainly inspired.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram