Aztec Jacket










Photos by Renan Guimarães



When I have a simple outfit on, like a t-shirt and jeans, I like to throw on some kind of statement piece to make the outfit a bit more fun. This aztec print jacket does exactly that! I just love how it stands out, but it isn't too much because all the other pieces are very simple and have neutral colors. This snakeskin bag I received from Thirty-One was the perfect accessory because I think it looks effortless but chic. I really like that it's small but practical because it has a bunch of different compartments that allowed me to carry everything I needed. (By the way, if you remove the strap it becomes an adorable clutch!) As for the jewelry, I chose a rose gold ring and decided to layer some necklaces. I've shown you guys the initial necklace before and it's become one of my favorites, and the longer necklace was a gift I received from Rocksbox that says “shine” and I thought it was super cute!


Get the look:

Jacket: Forever21
Tee: H&M
Jeans: Pacsun
Booties: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
Initial Necklace: Coco&Marie
Shine Necklace: Rocksbox
Ring: Wanderlust + Co (From my Rocksbox)





Quando eu estou usando uma roupa simples, como uma calça jeans e uma camiseta, eu gosto de colocar alguma peça mais chamativa para deixar o look mais divertido. Essa jaqueta com estampa étnica faz justamente isso. Eu amo como ela destaca mas não é algo exagerado porque o resto do look é simples e com cores neutras. Eu achei que essa bolsa que recebi da Thirty-One foi o acessório perfeito porque deixou o look um pouco mais chique. Eu amo o fato dela ser bem pequena mas ao mesmo tempo bem prática porque tem vários compartimentos para caber tudo que eu preciso. (Ah, e se tirar a alça ela vira uma clutch linda!) Para o resto dos acessórios eu escolhi um anel rosé e coloquei dois colares. O que tem minha inicial eu já mostrei para vocês antes e é um dos meus preferidos, e o mais comprido foi um presente que recebi da Rocksbox que está escrito “shine” e eu achei ele muito fofo!


Roube o look:

Jaqueta: Forever21
Camiseta: H&M
Calça: Pacsun
Botinha: Forever 21
Bolsa: Thirty-One
Óculos: Ray-Ban
Colar com Inicial: Coco&Marie
Colar Shine: Rocksbox
Anel: Wanderlust + Co 


3 comments:

Instagram