Holiday Glam











Photos by Priscilla Lemos


Happy new year everyone! I hope everyone's year is off to a good start. I didn't end 2014 too well because I got sick right after Christmas (which is why this post took a while to go up) but I am now better and ready for 2015! So I am finally sharing my Christmas outfit and I'm really excited about it because this gorgeous jumpsuit was designed and custom made by my sister Priscilla. I'm obsessed with it! I think it's super elegant and didn't even need much else to complete the look. Obviously, I added some shoes and, honestly, I chose them based on comfort. I really didn't want my feet to hurt throughout the night. Then I just accessorized with a gold cuff and added a red lip for a pop of color to a, otherwise, all black outfit. I completed the look with this beautiful bag I received from Handbag Heaven. I absolutely love the gold details and liked how it matched my gold cuff.


Get the look:

Jumpsuit: Priscilla Lemos





Um feliz ano novo a todos! Espero que todo mundo esteja começando o ano bem. Eu não terminei 2014 muito bem porque eu fiquei doente logo após o Natal (por isso a demora para postar no blog) mas agora já estou melhor e estou pronta para 2015! Então finalmente estou compartilhando meu look de Natal e eu estou bem contente porque esse macacão maravilhoso foi feito pela minha irmã Priscilla. Eu estou apaixonada por ele! Acho ele super elegante e nem foi preciso muita coisa para completar o look. É claro que escolhi um sapato e, para ser sincera, escolhi essa botinha mais pelo conforto. Eu não estava nem um pouco afim de ficar com o pé doendo durante a noite. Depois só coloquei um bracelete dourado e passei um batom vermelho para dar um pouco de cor ao look. Por último eu escolhi essa bolsa linda que recebi da Handbag Heaven. Amei os detalhes dourados dela e gostei de como combinou com o meu bracelete.


Roube o look:

Macacão: Priscilla Lemos
Bracelete: Vanessa Mooney

11 comments:

  1. You look so gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This whole outfit is perfect and you look so pretty! Hope you had a great Christmas!

    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such amazing style. Love the all black look. You look stunning!!!

    Eea P
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jumpsuit is so beautiful!! You look gorgeous. Check out our online magazine!

    www.style-ethics.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! Going to try this look with these! Thanks for the inspiration! http://www.chineselaundry.com/chinese-laundry/jeopardy-mesh-bootie-4693

    ReplyDelete

Instagram