Cozy in the Snow










Photos by Renan Guimarães



As some of you may have noticed by now, I love baggy tops. So, when it comes to sweaters, I prefer oversized ones. I just think they're so comfortable. It's actually embarrassing how much I've worn this particular sweater lately but I just can't help it. It's so cozy! To keep me from freezing outside without a jacket, I not only had a t-shirt underneath, but also a long sleeve thermal shirt. Then I just went for some basic skinny jeans and booties. To also help keep me warm, I wrapped a plain black scarf around my neck a few times (an infinity scarf would've been even better but I don't actually have one in black). Lastly, I chose a backpack so I could keep that comfortable and casual look, and a hat to keep my hair out of my face since it's been pretty windy!


Get the look:

Sweater: Garage
Thermal Shirt: Forever 21
Jeans: Pacsun
Boots: H&M
Hat: Forever 21 (Similar one also at Forever 21)
Scarf: H&M
Backpack: T-Shirt & Jeans (Sold at Burlington)
Chevron ring: Garage
Midi rings: Forever 21





Como alguns de vocês já devem ter percebido, adoro blusas larguinhas. Então quando se trata de tricôs, sempre prefiro as que são oversized. Acho elas muito confortáveis. Já está até feio o quanto eu tenho usado esse tricô ultimamente, mas fazer o que? Ele é quentinho demais! Para conseguir sair sem jaqueta nesse frio, alem de uma camiseta, coloquei uma blusa térmica por baixo. Aí coloquei uma calça skinny básica e uma botinha. Outra coisa que coloquei para ajudar a me aquecer foi esse cachecol preto que enrolei em volta do pescoço algumas vezes (um cachecol infinito teria sido bem melhor mas não tenho um na cor preta). Por ultimo eu coloquei uma mochila para manter o look bem confortável e casual, e um chapéu para meu cabelo não ficar voando no meu rosto porque tem ventado bastante!


Roube o look:

Tricô: Garage
Blusa térmica: Forever 21
Calça: Pacsun
Bota: H&M
Chapéu: Forever 21 (Parecido também da Forever 21)
Cachecol: H&M
Mochila: T-Shirt & Jeans (Vendida na Burlington)
Anel chevron: Garage
Anéis midi: Forever 21


5 comments:

Instagram