Duster Coat & Ripped Jeans








Photos by Renan Guimarães



I've had this duster coat for quite a while now but it was too cold to wear it. So, I was excited when it warmed up this past week because I finally got to wear it! I think duster coats are so effortless and cool. I absolutely love them. To keep the look casual, I threw on a pair of ripped jeans and a plain white tee but added a statement necklace just to dress it up a little. I then completed the look with this slouchy satchel and some combat boots.



Get the look:

Duster Coat: Forever 21
Tee: H&M
Jeans: Pacsun
Bag: Aldo
Necklace: Miss A
Boots: Forever 21
Lipstick: Brave by MAC





Eu tenho esse casaquinho há um tempo já mas ainda não tinha usado ele porque estava muito frio. Então eu fiquei super feliz quando esquentou esses dias porque finalmente pude usá-lo! Eu acho que esses casacos guarda-pó são super legais e estilosos. Eu adoro! Para deixar o look bem despojado eu coloquei uma calça jeans rasgada e uma camiseta branca básica, mas coloquei uma maxi colar para ficar um pouco mais arrumadinha. Para completar o look eu usei essa bolsa carteiro e um coturno.



Roube o look:

Casaco guarda-pó: Forever 21
Camiseta: H&M
Calça: Pacsun
Bolsa: Aldo
Colar: Miss A
Bota: Forever 21
Batom: Brave da MAC


5 comments:

  1. So cute! This outfit looks so effortless and cool. I love how it looks slouchy, but dressed up at the same time. And the duster coat is amazing, I'm so tempted to buy one now<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! That's exactly what I was going for, so I'm glad it came across that way :)

      Delete
  2. This look really suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look girl :)

    http://audreyakman.com/blog.php

    ReplyDelete

Instagram