Mint Coat


 






Photos by Renan Guimarães



If you watched my latest haul video, you probably remember me showing this mint coat I got at Old Navy. It was on sale for only $14 and I just had to have it! I think it is the perfect piece for Spring in New York. It still hasn't really warmed up here yet, so the coat keeps me warm but has that pretty pastel color that still makes me feel like it's Spring. To keep the focus on the coat, I went for an all black outfit underneath. Then I accessorized with a bag and some booties that are both black with little gold details. I just love how simple yet chic everything looks together!



Get the look:

Coat: Old Navy
Crop Top: Similar one at Missguided
Jeans: Pacsun
Booties: Target
Ring: Forever 21
Lipstick: Brave by MAC





Se você assistiu o último video que eu postei de recebidos, você provavelmente lembra que eu mostrei esse casaco menta da Old Navy. Ele estava na promoção por apenas $14 dólares e eu tive que comprar! Acho que ele é a peça perfeita para a Primavera em Nova York. Aqui ainda não esquentou muito, então o casaco me mantém quentinha enquanto a cor me faz sentir que realmente estou na Primavera. Para o foco do look ser é o casaco, eu coloquei uma roupa toda preta por baixo. Para completar o look eu escolhi uma bolsa e uma botinha preta com detalhes dourados. Eu amei como tudo ficou simples mas chique.



Roube o look:

Casaco: Old Navy
Cropped: Parecido na Missguided
Calça: Pacsun
Botinha: Target
Anel: Forever 21
Batom: Brave da MAC


7 comments:

  1. That's some lovely stylizations you've got there, they'd work great with some of my jewellery, check it out at http://infinitydesignjewellery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that coat and the way you styled it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking charming! But I am truly impressed by your hair on these pictures. How are you doing this to have so beautiful and healthy hair?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I've actually just been avoiding using heat on my hair all the time and I also always try to put some kind of oil on the ends of my hair.

      Delete

Instagram