Earth Tones









Photos by Renan Guimarães



This week I went to some press previews (There will be a video of that on the blog later!) and one of the brands I checked out was Aeropostale. I received this cardigan from them and was already wearing it the next day because I just thought it was so pretty. Also, even though it's from their Fall line, it's actually perfect for this weird weather we're experiencing in New York right now, where it's not hot but not cold either. I accessorized with this awesome fringe bag that T-Shirt & Jeans sent me (you guys know how obsessed I am with fringe), a woven hat with a braided band, some lace up boots, and a necklace that kind of reminds me of a dream catcher, which I've had since I was about 14 years old.



Get the look:

Cardigan: Aeropostale (Will be available in their Fall '15 line)
Tee: H&M
Jeans: Pacsun
Necklace: Gift
Ring: Miss A
Hat: Forever 21
Boots: Forever 21






Essa semana eu fui ver as coleções novas de algumas marcas (Depois vai ter vídeo no blog disso!) e uma das marcas que fui ver foi a Aeropostale. Eu recebi esse cardigan deles e já usei no dia seguinte porque achei ele lindo. E apesar dele ser da coleção de Outono deles, ele está sendo perfeito para o tempo em Nova York no momento, aonde ainda não está calor, mas também não está muito frio. Para os acessórios eu escolhi essa bolsa de franjas que recebi da T-Shirt & Jeans (vocês sabem o quanto amo franjas), um chapéu com uma trançinha marrom em volta, uma bota de salto, e esse colar que me lembra um apanhador de sonhos e que tenho desde os 14 anos.



Roube o look:

Cardigan: Aeropostale (Vai estar disponível na coleção deles de Outono '15)
Camiseta: H&M
Calça: Pacsun
Colar: Presente
Anel: Miss A
Chapéu: Forever 21
Bota: Forever 21


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram