Boyfriend Jeans & Elvis









Photos by Renan Guimarães



Today's look is a bit different for me because I'm usually wearing tight jeans and boots, but I actually really like it. When I was putting this together I kind of had a beach day in mind. I don't wear sandals or flip flops all that often but I just fell in love with these macrame sandals that Skechers sent me. They seem so beachy to me and I just love it! I feel like the boyfriend jeans that I received from Denimocracy were the perfect addition to this look. Who wouldn't want to throw them on after a day at the beach? Since they're a bit baggy, they're super comfortable! The rips add just the right amount of edginess, so I can definitely see myself wearing this a lot this Spring and Summer. I paired the jeans with a baggy Elvis tee and a bucket bag from T-Shirt & Jeans that I think went perfectly with my sandals. I didn't add too many accessories, so that the outfit would remain effortless and casual.



Get the look:

T-Shirt: Golden Trash
Jeans: Denimocracy
Bag: T-Shirt & Jeans (Available at Francesca's without the tassels)
Necklace: Coco&Marie
Watch: Swatch
Sandals: Skechers





O look de hoje é meio diferente do que eu geralmente uso porque geralmente estou de calça apertada e botas, mas gostei bastante dele. Quando eu estava me vestindo, eu estava pensando em um dia na praia. Eu quase nunca uso sandálias ou chinelos mas eu me apaixonei por essa sandália que a Skechers me enviou. Achei ela com muita cara de praia e eu amei! Essa calça que recebi da Denimocracy foi a peça perfeita para esse look. Quem não gostaria de vestir uma calça assim depois da praia? Como ela é larguinha, ela é super confortável! Os rasgados dão um look meio despojado, então tenho certeza que vou usar essa calça bastante durante a primavera e o verão. Para completar o look eu coloquei uma camiseta larguinha do Elvis e uma bolsa saco da T-Shirt & Jeans que combinou perfeitamente com minha sandália. Eu não coloquei muitos acessórios porque eu queria deixar o look bem simples.



Roube o look:

Camiseta: Golden Trash
Calça: Denimocracy
Bolsa: T-Shirt & Jeans (Disponível na Francesca's sem as borlas)
Colar: Coco&Marie
Relógio: Swatch
Sandália: Skechers


1 comment:

Instagram