Fringe Fever










Photos by Priscilla Lemos



Who else out there is obsessed with fringe like I am? I just can't resist a beautiful fringe jacket or bag (I have about 10 fringe bags). I love the boho rocker vibe it has, which I find so me. This particular day it was actually warm out for a change! So, of course, I just had to wear shorts cause I missed being able to so much. I went for a simple baggy tee and added this amazing necklace I borrowed from my sister, which also has fringe! It would be too much if I wore one of my fringe bags, so I chose this structured little satchel and completed the look with some western booties and big round sunnies.



Get the look:

Jacket: Forever 21
Tee: H&M
Shorts: Forever 21
Necklace: Street Market (Layer this necklace over this one for a similar look)
Sunglasses: Forever 21
Boots: Forever 21 (Similar ones on Ebay)





Quem mais aí é apaixonada por franjas como eu? Eu não resisto à uma jaqueta ou bolsa com franjas (Tenho umas 10 bolsas assim). Eu amo o ar meio boho e rock que elas tem, o que é minha cara. Nesse dia finalmente estava fazendo um pouco de calor, então tive que usar um short porque estava morrendo de saudade de poder usar shorts. Eu usei uma camiseta simples e soltinha e coloquei esse colar lindo que peguei emprestado da minha irmã, que também tem franjas! Ficaria muito exagerado usar uma das minha bolsas de franja então escolhi essa bolsinha carteiro e completei o look com uma botinha e um óculos redondo.



Roube o look:

Jaqueta: Forever 21
Camiseta: H&M
Short: Forever 21
Bolsa: Forever 21
Colar: Feira Hippie em BH (Use esse colar por cima desse para atingir um look parecido)
Óculos: Forever 21
Bota: Forever 21 (Parecida no Ebay)


3 comments:

Instagram