My Favorite Recent Purchases

Hey guys! Today's post is a little different from the usual posts on the blog. It's a video! I've been wanting to do this for a little while now because I don't get to shoot outfits as often as I'd like and the only other kind of posts I've done are wishlists. So, I thought this would be something fun to post in between the other posts.
In the videos, I'll be showing things like recent purchases, favorite items and stuff like that. Feel free to request a video by letting me know in the comments (on the blog or on YouTube) what you'd like to see. I'm excited about this new addition to the blog, even though it was a lot harder (and awkward) speaking to a camera than I imagined it would be! haha So check it out!




I hope you guys enjoyed it! And if you have a YouTube account, don't forget to subscribe to my channel so you can always see when I post new videos!

Here's the link: www.youtube.com/jessslemos


5 comments:

  1. Definitely keep doing videos like this!

    Love the overalls. And you don't seem awkward at all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! Keep making videos for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything you got! You have great taste!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram