TOP 5: Boots




Hey guys! Hope you're all having a great week! Today I have another video for you guys. This time I'm showing my top 5 pairs of boots. I initially was going to do a “Top 10 Shoes” video but I just couldn't narrow it down to 10. So instead I decided to divide it into 3 videos with the 3 types of shoes I wear the most: boots, sneakers, and heels. This week you can take a look at the boots I love and wear the most! Next week I'll upload my top 5 sneakers, and then heels the week after that. I hope you guys enjoy it, and if you do, let me know in the comments!






Don't forget to:

Subscribe to my channel on YouTube: www.youtube.com/jessslemos
Like my page on Facebook: www.facebook.com/dresslikejessblog

And if you want to follow me on Twitter & Instagram as well, my username is @jesslemos on both!


4 comments:

Instagram