Simple with a Hint of Leopard









Photos by Priscilla Lemos



Hey guys! I am so, so sorry that I haven't posted outfits very frequently lately, but like I said in my last outfit post, my sister takes my pictures for me and she was traveling. But she's back now, so the outfit posts will continue! Today's look is actually quite simple and comfortable, but still (in my opinion) really cute! I came across these super high waisted jeans in my closet a little while ago that I had forgotten about and decided to start wearing them again. Normally I prefer a zipper rather than a bunch of buttons on high waisted jeans, but I actually don't mind these. And since I wore them with a black cropped tee, black slip-ons, and a black hat, I chose the leopard bag to make the outfit a little more fun!

Get the look:

Crop Top: Forever 21
Jeans: Paris Blues
Slip-ons: Vans
Bag: Tilly's
Hat: Vintage
Watch: Swatch
Rings: Forever 21




Olá! Galera, me desculpem por não ter postado looks com muita frequência nas últimas semanas, mas como eu disse no último post de look do dia, minha irmã que tira minhas fotos e ela estava viajando. Mas ela já voltou, então os posts vão continuar! O look de hoje na verdade é bem simples e comfortável, mas (na minha opnião) sem deixar de ser bonito, claro! Há um tempinho atrás eu achei essa calça no meu guarda-roupa que eu nem lembrava que existia e resolvi voltar a usá-la. Geralmente eu prefiro zipper em calça de cintura alta, ao invés de botões, mas essa eu até que gostei. E como eu coloquei uma camiseta cropped preta, um sapatinho preto, e um chapéu preto, eu resolvi usar essa bolsa de onçinha para deixar o look um pouco mais divertido!

Roube o look:

Cropped: Forever 21
Calça: Paris Blues
Sapato: Vans
Bolsa: Tilly's
Chapéu: Vintage
Relógio: Swatch
Anéis: Forever 21


5 comments:

Instagram